Hungry Runner’s October 2012 Running Playlist
October was a spectacular month for running.
I ran Central Park for the first time. I fell in love with it and then ran it again the next day, making it my own. I ran the Brooklyn Bridge for the umpteenth time on my 23rd Birthday. And yesterday I even did a quick 2-mile jog out to the Hudson River, despite the wind and rain of Hurricane Sandy!
Of course, these are just the highlights. Plenty more running went on during my favorite fall month, and these are the top tunes I jogged along to over the course of the last 30 days. Happy Running!
1. The Veronicas- 4ever
2. Scissor Sisters- Only the Horses
3. Swedish House Mafia- Don’t You Worry Child
4. Ke$ha - Die Young
5. Chairlift- I Belong in Your Arms
6. Alicia Keys ft. Nicki Minaj- Girl on Fire
7. Kelly Clarkson- Catch My Breath
8. Mumford and Sons- I Will Wait
9. No Doubt- Settle Down
10. Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj- Beauty and a Beat
11. Cher Lloyd- Grow Uo
12. The Vaccines- Teenage Icon
Click here to subscribe on Spotify