Bikini Boot Camp Challenge - Week 6
It’s Week 6 of the Bikini Boot Camp Challenge! Do you know what that means? We’re more than halfway through. After this we’ve got just five more weeks left! Which means now is a great time to check your progress and check up on your daily and weekly habits and routines!
- Have you been completing each week’s workout two or more times each week?
- Have you been making the extra effort to eat healthy?
- Have you been staying extra active by following the Complete Guide to Exercise guidelines?
- And most importantly, how do you feel? (Hopefully like you’re getting closer to your best bikini body!)
I have faith that all of you are right on track! But if you feel like you’ve slipped up at all, don’t freak out! Take a step back, write down your goals, write out a plan, and get right back to it. It’s all up to you and as long as you believe in yourself, you can do it! Check out these tips for staying motivated from Ria Eats Right!
Now, for this weeks workout. It’s a total body circuit from FitSugar. Since we’re six weeks into the challenge and I’m sure you all have built up some kick-butt strength and endurance by now, scroll down to check out my modifications for adding an extra challenge to some of the exercises! (I’ve also noted rep and set number recommendations since they are not clearly noted on Fit Sugar.)
For a visual and written description of each exercise click through Fit Sugar’s slides here. Do each circuit two times in a row, then repeat the entire routine once or twice more!
- Turn the Narrow Squat with Overhead Press into: Split-leg Squat with Overhead Press (Do 15 reps on each side, 2 sets.)
- Add a pushupbetween each row during thePlank with Reverse Row exercise (Do 2 sets of 10 reps- 1 rep equals 2 rows and 1 pushup.)
- Side Lunge:Do 2 sets of 15 reps.
- Plie Squat with Side Arm Raises: Hold for 10 seconds and pulse arms on last rep of each set. (Do 2 sets of 15 reps.)
- Side Plank Pushups: Hold last rep of each set for 10 seconds (Do 2 sets of 10 reps.)
- Backward Lunge with Bicep Curl: Do 2 sets of 15 reps.
- Seated Russian Twist: Hold a dumbbell or weighted item while twisting (Do 2 sets of 15 reps.)
- Scissor Abs: Do 2 sets of 20 reps
- Supermans:Hold last rep of each set for 10 seconds (Do 2 sets of 20 reps.)
Now, get to work and let me know how you feel after you’re done! How is everyone’s progress coming along?